Find Out MoreLearn Your Favourite Style of Music
Learning to play the guitar is a lifelong journey that we can help guide you on.
From the early beginner to the advanced expert, our teachers can show you how to play your favourite style of music.
- Singer Songwriter
Each teacher at Jam School has different experience and background. We can customize a lesson plan that will suit your needs. Musical performance is important to each of us, and we want to share that love with you! Our teachers have experience playing in live venues, teaching experience, and university education.
Interested in learning more? Get in touch with us to ask any question or come visit!
- Affordable, portable, and fun
- great way for younger kids to get started learning the mechanics of a fretted instrument.
- Skills learned playing ukulele translate easily over to guitar
- 3/4 size acoustics are great for younger kids getting started with guitar
- Skills learned playing acoustic guitar can translate to electric guitar and bass
- No amplifier or cables required
- Can play anywhere any time
- We rent acoustic guitars
- Great for beginners – smaller body thickness than acoustic guitars and generally easier to press down the strings
- Requires an amplifier and cables
- JamSchool studios provide amplifiers – no need to bring an amp to lessons
- We rent electric guitar packages complete with amp
- We sell electric guitars from Jay Turser, Peavey and Yamaha