Find Out MoreSet the Pace
Learning how to set the pace for a band can be an awesome and rewarding experience.
Whether you like jazz, rock, or general percussion, JamSchool can teach you to be the best. We also teach hand drumming and host drum circles.
Each teacher at JamSchool has different experience and background. We can customize a lesson plan that will suit your needs. Musical performance is important to each of us, and we want to share that love with you! Each teacher has experience playing in live venues, teaching experience, and university education.
We are always looking for new drummers to keep everyone in time! Interested in learning more? Get in touch with us!
- Great for all ages
- Learn rhythm and timing that can help with playing other instruments as well
- Students need a drum set to practice on at home
- JamSchool rents acoustic drum kits
- JamSchool also sells both acoustic and electric drum kits
- Electric drum kits can control the volume while learning the same mechanics for drumming as you would on an acoustic set
- Acoustic drum sets have a better feel and are what students would be performing on at JamSchool shows. They are very loud!
Check out some student videos