Find Out MoreWe Take a Modern Approach to Group Singing
The Junior Vocal group concentrates on intricate arrangements of top 40 repertoire, creating a fun and supportive environment to learn new skills and make friends!
What Students Gain
- Learn valuable skills such as blending, rhythm, harmonies and performance
- Great opportunity to make new friends
- Many performance opportunities throughout the year including JamSchool shows and community events
Do I Qualify for This Group?
- Are you between 12 and 15 and have a solid sense of pitch and rhythm?
- Do you have a positive attitude and a good work ethic?
- If you answered yes to the above two questions, see below!
- Please call the desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an audition
- We will reply with an audition appointment and a list of material for you to prepare
- Your voice teacher can help you prepare the audition
- Please keep in mind that we will have more applicants than we have space for and not everyone will be able to join.
- Going through an audition process is a great experience for young performers!
- Be sure to prepare for the audition
- Lyrics memorized
- Songs and technique well rehearsed
- Know your stuff!
- Members will need to commit to making rehearsals as well as performances.
- Members will need to commit until the JamBoree at Guelph Little Theatre in June.
- For students taking just the Junior Vocal Group with no private class the cost will be $125/month
- For students already taking voice classes the group class will cost $106/month