Find Out MoreCreate Your Own Sounds
Electronic music is music that uses electronic musical instruments, digital instruments and circuitry-based music technology. There are many genres of electronic music including: Electronica, House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Jungle, Garage, Dubstep, Electro, Disco, Trance, Kuduro, Hardcore, EDM, Ambient, Experimental, and Pop.
Here are some of the fundamentals involved in creating and performing electronic music, and some of the things you could learn in private lessons:
- The nature of sound and how natural sound is transformed into an electronic signal that we can record.
- What type of gear you need.
- How a signal flows through a home studio setup.
- How to record, edit, and mix live instruments and MIDI instruments.
- How to create custom sounds using a synthesizer and how to integrate those custom sounds for your musical composition.
- How to record, edit, mix, and add effects to vocal tracks for your electronic music productions.
- How to create your own custom musical sounds through music synthesis.
- How to record MIDI and real instruments into the flexible and agile Digital Audio Workstation, such as Ableton.