Top-rated kids music lessons in Guelph!
Online or in-person instruction for guitar, piano, singing, and more
Does your child love music?
Do they dream of guitar solos, piano ballads, or singing their favourite hits?
Unlock their creativity and foster their personal growth with the caring, fun, and encouraging music instructors at JamSchool in Guelph!
Let us find the right teacher for your budding musician!
Fill in the details below and we’ll reach out to you to match the best music teacher to your student.
Learning to play music with JamSchool is fun and inspiring!
- Our top-rated music teachers tailor lessons to each student’s needs
- Students can learn guitar, piano, vocals, and other instruments at their own pace, in a fun and nurturing setting
- Unlock your child’s creativity, love of learning, and confidence through private lessons and group music instruction
- JamSchool offers the chance to get to know other students, join a band, learn to record, and perform live (and virtually!) in a supportive and encouraging environment
- Music lessons are available on-line or in-person at JamSchool’s two Guelph locations
- Our diverse music instructors teach a wide range of styles and influences
Here’s what parents have to say about JamSchool…
Our daughter was thrilled to be starting to learn some chords and it was only a couple of months before she was able to play a few songs. Dan was awesome about teaching her songs that she was interested in. Thanks, JamSchool!
– Kim and Jeff Brenner
Award-winning music lessons for all ages since 2007
JamSchool has been connecting students with musical creativity in Guelph for fourteen years. Founded by musician and performer Robert Leader, JamSchool’s students have gone on to become professional musicians and teachers in their own rights. With a focus on live music performance, JamSchool’s talented and committed instructors work with students of all ages to help them realize their potential as musicians, gain confidence in their playing, and have fun in their one-on-one and group lessons.