September 2020 Update: We are resuming our in-person classes!
As of Tuesday, September 8th (week #2 of the fall semester), we will begin shifting most (not all) classes to in-person lessons, with our new COVID-19 policy firmly in place. Students will have the option to remain taking online lessons.
We are doing our best to keep everyone safe. Here are some of the procedures that we have put in place:
- mandatory masks,
- hand-sanitizer/washing stations,
- increased cleaning and sanitizing of common areas/equipment/handles,
- gear/instrument sharing restrictions,
- physical-distancing where possible,
- student drop-off times limited to 5 minutes before lesson start time,
- limited waiting areas restricted to students only,
- a pre-approval required for parents/guardians to attend a lesson with their child,
- zero-tolerance for any cold or flu-like symptoms,
- a limit to three customers in our retail store,
- student entrance at Hanlon Creek will now be through the theatre door only.
Bagpipe students will remain online-only at this time.
Our musical theatre classes and group singing classes have been cancelled for the time being.
Students taking private lessons will have the option to continue with online lessons over Skype.