Learn Live Sound!
5-week course (With extended day on April 28th)
Date and Time – TBD
Bonus: 10% store discount on any of our home recording interfaces and peripherals
Run the live sound at a big JamSchool show on April 28th at our Hanlon Creek Theatre
What skills will you learn?
Upon completion, students will have a general knowledge of live sound production and will be able to use their new skills by helping with sound at future JamSchool shows including our biggest show in June.
Here are some of the topics covered:
- basic signal routing
- mixer layout
- effects (inserted or SEND)
- monitor mixes
- mic placement for drums, amps and acoustic instruments
- understanding frequencies, room issues, controlling feedback
- sound treatment (EQ, compression, effects)
- working with a digital board
Class dates and times will be based on availability of those interested students. Open to students age 13 and up. Please contact to school if you are interested in signing up.
[ecs-list-events cat=”live-sound” limit=”8″]