This course will run for 6 weeks on Saturdays from 11am until 1pm.
The course will cost $199 for the six classes.
- Week 1: Song Analysis – understand song structures, rhyme patterns, instrument function and cohesion, tension+release, describing sound
- Week 2: Lyrical Tool Building – figures, repetition, rhyme types
- Week 3: Musical tool building – chord progressions & voicing, melody
- Week 4: Writing the Song – work with students to piece together songs based on their paragraphs, chord progressions, melodies, tools and structure choices
- Week 5: Perfecting the Song – work as a group to give each other constructive feedback on lyric, melody, chord choice and texture
- Week 6: Final questions/wrap-up, Demo Creation and a final ‘house concert’ for parents.
Give us a call or send an email to reserve your spot in this workshop!
A minimum of 6 participants is required other wise the class will be delayed.
[ecs-list-events cat=”song-writing” limit=”8″]